Free Download WHMCS v8.1.3 [The Web Hosting Automation Softwere]
WHMCS is the best web hosting billing and management platform that automates all aspects of your service, including billing, provisioning, domain reselling, and support. Many of the major control panels, payment processors, domain registrars, and cloud service providers are conveniently integrated with WHMCS.
For cPanel-based web hosts, WHMCS is the most common billing and management program. With WHMCS cPanel integration, you can provide your customers a more streamlined user interface through the control panel, billing, and service.
The next major update of WHMCS is called WHMCS 8. WHMCS is releasing an incipient probe for the admin region, support for Email Distribution Accommodations, an incipient Email Campaign Implement, a Professional Email & Productivity Suite reselling option in OX App Suite, and more in this update.
WHMCS 8.0.3 and higher requires PHP 7.2 or later. You must be running PHP 7.2 or later for the Automated Updater to show WHMCS 8.0 as available to install.
If you are running PHP 7.1 or earlier, to update to WHMCS 8.0 via the Automatic Updater, you will first need to upgrade to PHP 7.2 or PHP 7.3, and then Check for Updates and perform the update.
Once you are running WHMCS 8.1.2, you may upgrade to PHP 7.4 if desired.
What’s new in WHMCS 8.1.3
- Users and Client Accounts – Users are the new way to log in and share access to accounts Learn more
- New Look Admin Area – A simplified, refined, and optimized admin experience Learn more
- Email Delivery Providers – For increased email reliability and deliverability Learn more
- New Email Campaign Tool – Giving you more powerful bulk email functionality
- Improved IDN Support – Accept orders for a broader range of domain names Learn more
- Improved Currency Support – Support for 3 decimal places in tax rates Learn more
- Time-Based Token Two-Factor Improvements – Providing a better UX around second-factor security
- Easier Cron Setup & Automation Management – A simplified cron experience with proactive alerts for issues
- OAuth2 for SMTP – Ensuring compatibility for upcoming changes from email services
- Transaction Reporting – Giving you greater insights into business performance
- New Minimum PHP Requirement + Library Updates – WHMCS 8.0.3 requires PHP 7.2 or later